Monday, February 6, 2012

Healthy Eating Challenge

We've decided to put a priority on eating healthier.  Overall we don't eat poorly, but we do make bad choices at times and eat out more than I would like which is not good for our budget or our bellies.  To help D and I improve our health and spend quality time together we've been trying to cook at home more.  Since I have a slight obsession with cookbooks, I thought I would challenge us to make home cooked meals 6 nights a week starting with tonight.

D had a teleconference this evening so I was in charge of making dinner and it was ah-mazing!  If D is sitting over the pan eating it, it has to be good right?


Tonight's dinner was Shrimp with Capers, Garlic, and Rice and Greek-Style Green Beans from Cooking Light's Fresh Food Fast Weeknight Meals cookbook. 


No comments:

Post a Comment